Our online giving form allows you to make unrestricted gifts to our annual fund by default or you may use the “Write Us a Comment” option to designate your gift to any of these funds/programs:
- Productions General Fund (guest artist travel and/or fees, costuming, etc.)
- Production Live Music Fund (costs for NFB Symphony Orchestra)
- Community Dance School General Fund (special events, summer workshop, etc.)
- Gayle Marie Baumgartner Scholarship Fund (community dance class instruction)
- NFB Academie General
- NFB Pre-Professional Program General
By making a tax-deductible contribution to the Northwest Florida Ballet you can help us achieve our mission of providing world-class performances, identifying and nurturing young talent regardless of financial means and increasing appreciation of the arts through public education outreach initiatives.
For Contributions Via Check…
You may also make contributions to the Northwest Florida Ballet by check. Please send your tax-deductible contribution to: Northwest Florida Ballet, 310 Perry Ave. SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548. In the memo line please indicate if you would like your gift to be acknowledged as an unrestricted contribution or if you would like it to be designated to any of the funds indicated on this page.