Partner with the Northwest Florida Ballet as a sponsor for the season and demonstrate your commitment to the arts in our community.
As one of the oldest arts organizations in the area, the depth of the Northwest Florida Ballet has exemplified stability and quality in the performing arts for 50 years. Since our inception in 1969, we have consistently served as a testament to the creative and educational excellence we provide our students, patrons and the community.
OUR PATRONS ARE YOUR AUDIENCE
Our patrons are actively engaged and support organizations that support the arts. According to our 2018 Patron Survey, NFB audiences are typically:
- in the 25-44 year old combined age ranges (36%)
- hold at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (49%)
- identify as female (80%)
- have children in the household (51%)
- have an annual household income of at least $75-100K (47%)
- attend at least 4-6 cultural events/year (70%)
As proud patrons of the arts, they believe NFB enriches the community by:
- supporting the local economy
- serving as a source of community pride
- inspiring personal creativity
Please download our complete Sponsorship Overview and the Benefits & Contract documents for additional information. To become a sponsor, contact Josh Finley (Community Relations) at email@example.com or 850.664.7787.