The NFB Playbill, distributed free of charge at all performances, is read by local ticket buyers and cultural tourists alike, ensuring that your advertising dollars have a powerful impact throughout the season. The 2019-2020 season will open with a performance in Grayton Beach followed by productions of The Nutcracker and Cinderella at Mattie Kelly Arts Center. The season will close with an outdoor summer performance at Grand Boulevard.
CLICK HERE to purchase your ad online or download the PDF version of the 2019-2020 NFB Advertising Contract. Additional information on ad specs, deadlines, etc. is available by downloading the Advertiser Information Sheet.
Why advertise in the NFB Playbill?
- Your ad will be distributed at all NFB performances for the 2019-2020 season.
- Your ad will also be featured in our digital program, which will be hosted right here on our website year-round.
- Our audiences are well-educated consumers who believe in supporting the businesses that support the arts.
- Ballet patrons of all ages read their playbill before the show and many take them home as a memento.
- Audience members will associate your ad with their wonderful NFB experience.
- Estimated audience: 12,000