Thank you for your interest in our annual Summer Workshop Intensive scheduled for June 3-28, 2019 at the Northwest Florida Ballet in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Download the complete 2019 Summer Workshop Brochure or the 2019 Summer Workshop Registration Form.
Dancers Entering 4th & 5th Grades
9:15 am – 2:00 pm
- A half-day program that includes four classes a day with a break for lunch.
- Must have at least 1 year of formal ballet training to participate.
- No placement class required.
Dancers Entering 6th Grade & Up
9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- A full day program includes four classes a day with a break for lunch. Students may choose which weeks to attend.
- Performance opportunities are available for students attending all four weeks of classes.
- Must have 3 years of formal ballet training to participate.
- Placement class held June 2nd at 2:00 pm.
The 2019 workshop classes are available in the following FOUR week sessions:
- Week 1: June 3 – 7
- Week 2: June 10 – 14
- Week 3: June 17 – 21
- Week 4: June 24 – 28