CLICK HERE to download the 2016-2017 NFB Season Playbill. A special thank you to all of our advertisers last season! We appreciate your support!
For 48 spectacular years the Northwest Florida Ballet has been dedicated to bringing arts and culture to Florida’s Emerald Coast. This season, NFB will present six major productions featuring international dancers and choreographers as well as our own talented local dancers.
The NFB Playbill, distributed free of charge at all performances, is read by local ticket buyers and cultural tourists alike, ensuring that your advertising dollars have a powerful impact throughout the season. Regular season performances will be held at the Mattie Kelly Arts Center and our season will close with an outdoor summer performance at Grand Boulevard.
Why advertise in the NFB Playbill?
- Your ad will be distributed at all NFB performances: World Ballet Stars (Sept. 30), Giselle (Oct. 14), The Nutcracker (Nov. 17-19), Lightwire Theater (Dec. 22) Peter Pan (March 3 & 4) and our summer performance, Ballet at Twilight at Grand Boulevard in 2018.
- Your ad will also be featured in our new digital program, which will be hosted right here on our website year-round.
- Our audiences are well educated consumers who believe in supporting the businesses that support the arts.
- Ballet patrons of all ages read their playbill before the show and many take them home as a memento.
- Audience members will associate your ad with their wonderful NFB experience.
- Estimated audience: 12,000
Visit the download section on this page for copies of our 2017-2018 NFB Season Playbill Contract and Advertiser Information files.
COMING SOON – Submit your 2017-2018 NFB Season Playbill contract online! This season you will have the option to pay for your ad and upload your artwork online!