CLICK HERE to Download the 2016-2017 Season Playbill. A special thank you to all of our advertisers this season! We appreciate your support!
For 47 spectacular years the Northwest Florida Ballet has been dedicated to bringing arts and culture to Florida’s Emerald Coast. This season, NFB will present four major productions featuring international dancers and choreographers as well as our own talented local dancers.
The NFB Playbill, distributed free of charge at all performances, is read by local ticket buyers and cultural tourists alike, ensuring that your advertising dollars have a powerful impact throughout the season. Regular season performances will be held at the Mattie Kelly Arts Center and our season will close with an outdoor summer performance at Grand Boulevard.
Why advertise in the NFB Playbill?
- Your ad will be distributed at all NFB performances: Lightwire’s Moon Mouse (Sept. 23), Stars of American Ballet (Oct. 27), The Nutcracker (Nov. 18-20), From Russia With Love (April 1 & 2) and our summer performance in 2017.
- Your ad will also be featured in our new digital program, which will be hosted right here on our website year-round.
- Our audiences are well educated consumers who believe in supporting the businesses that support the arts.
- Ballet patrons of all ages read their playbill before the show and many take them home as a memento.
- Audience members will associate your ad with their wonderful NFB experience.
- Estimated audience: 12,000