By becoming a sponsor of the Ballet, you are ensuring the continued growth of a vital part of the arts community of the Emerald Coast.

The combined total of our various revenue sources (ticket and season subscription sales, performance boutiques, and our dancewear boutique) only provides 40% of the necessary funding for our performance seasons. The remaining 60% must come from outside sources.

Becoming a sponsor of NFB at any level has tremendous benefits for your organization. Each performance has the potential to put your business in front of thousands of potential customers each season, and your inclusion in print, television, and digital advertisements increases that number exponentially. Our patrons are highly supportive of businesses who support the arts, and by affiliating yourself with us you will be ensuring an advantageous position for your business.

In addition to making our performing season possible, the donations of our sponsors help to ensure that the highest percentage possible of our dance class tuition can be reinvested in the success of the dance school and NFB Académie.

Visit our Advertising page to learn how you can put your organization’s name in front of performance attendees in our season Playbill!

Visit our Sponsorship page for more information on opportunities to showcase your organization throughout the season.

The Northwest Florida Ballet is funded in part by the Florida Division of Cultural Affairs.

cbf-color_small