members of northwest florida ballet in fort walton beach, fl

As the curtain goes up on every Northwest Florida Ballet performance, audience members are treated to the breath-taking artistry of one of this region's finest ballet companies. The quality of our productions, the skill of our dancers, our award winning education programs – these are only a few of the qualities that make NFB great. Another important factor in our success is YOU.

In addition to providing top-level performances each year and training over 300 private students, NFB also operates a free arts/academic school for grades 3 through 8 – the NFB Academie – that has received top FCAT scores each year since its establishment in 2002. As a non-profit organization, NFB looks to the community to assist us in bringing our productions to the stage. Unfortunately, ticket sales account for only 40% of the costs of a performance like The Nutcracker or Cinderella. The remaining 60% must come from you. We are faced with a tremendous fund raising task each year to continue to provide these services to Northwest Florida. Memberships start at just $100.

{Click Here}
for our membership application