Thank you for your interest in our annual Summer Workshop Intensive scheduled for June 5-30, 2017 at the Northwest Florida Ballet in Fort Walton Beach, FL. To register or for more information, please download the 2017 Summer Workshop Brochure & Registration Form. Registrations and deposits are due to NFB by April 30, 2017.
Intensive Program for students entering the 6th Grade & Up
9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- A full day program includes four classes a day with a break for lunch. Students may choose which weeks to attend.
- Performance opportunities are available for students attending all four weeks of classes.
- Must have 3 years of formal ballet training to participate.
- Placement class held June 4th at 2:00 pm.
Intensive Program for students entering the 4th & 5th Grades
9:15 am – 2:00 pm
- A half-day program that includes four classes a day with a break for lunch.
- Must have at least 1 year of formal ballet training to participate.
- No placement class required.