About the Northwest Florida Ballet:
The Northwest Florida Ballet celebrates its 46th year as a regionally recognized semi-professional ballet company and school. In addition, NFB has developed the nationally acclaimed Académie – an integrated academic and dance education program serving 142 students from the third to eighth grade. In 2012 the NFB introduced the Pre-Professional Program – an intensive dance program for the 9th to 12th grade students preparing for a career in dance.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Part-Time Building Maintenance & Lunch Aide (17-18 School Year)
Northwest Florida Ballet is seeking to employ a part-time Building Maintenance and Lunch Time Aide for the 2017 – 2018 school year. NFB is looking for someone who enjoys working with children and experience with building maintenance is preferred. Responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Provide cleaning and maintenance of the Northwest Florida Ballet building on all school days as indicated by the Okaloosa County School System Calendar
- Provide aide in maintaining the cleanliness of the lunchroom as well as monitoring the behavior of students during lunch
- Clean the lobby
- Restock bathrooms
- Clean the floors of Studio 1 and 2
- Be responsible for notifying the office of any maintenance and when low on supplies
- Perform light maintenance of the building when necessary as directed by the office, contact contractors when in need of maintenance of the building or facilities
- After lunch, set up building for Community School classes. This includes moving tables and chairs
- Have cleared fingerprints on record with the Okaloosa County School District or do so once hired
- Find an appropriately qualified substitute when not available to work.
Hours: 10:30 am – 1:30 pm (on School Days as indicated by the Okaloosa County School System Calendar). Pay: $9/hour. Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
For additional information on positions with NFB, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.